Today is my day off, and I can't tear myself apart from electronic screens it seems. I have been wanting to get inspired to create new work, and Skinny Intern did it for me today. I enjoy following different blogs about design, fashion, photography and such. Skinny Intern does all of that from a very personal and trendy point of view.


Kristin Ondocsin is author to this fantastic blog, and also a great, beautiful model. I've seen her in action, and it is stunning to see somebody change characters on the spot, much like acting. I really enjoyed my short opportunity to be around while she was on the spot.

These shots, taken by photographer Julius Gregorio, were the essence of my inspiration today to create this.

Websites:

Posted by Posted by Alberto Orsini
Categories: Labels: , , ,

0 comments: