Hello world, or at least it feels like that. It has been decades since I published something on any of my many web portals. Unfortunately I lack the focus on finding and sharing inspiration while juggling my professional and family life. I want to though, doesn't that count?

It strikes me how I only visit this blog every now and again, but always get the same feeling when I do. That little voice inside my head saying "I really want to start posting again". But then a furious battle goes on in my brain. How could I possibly find time to do so? Who would I disappoint if I don't? What would be the consequences and what would fall through the cracks in my personal life if I commit to write regular articles and such? Then I have to remind myself that It's not that serious.

So here it is, the first post in years, and probably the last one before I get back into it.
Hello world.

Here is a photo of my wife to celebrate this event.


Posted by Posted by Alberto Orsini
Categories:

0 comments: